Simmons Kids® Naturally Crib and Toddler Mattress
- Firm soy enhanced foam core offers superior firmness for baby and toddler
- Designed to grow with your child: labeled infant and toddler sides provide ideal support and comfort for each age range
- An additional layer of comfort for toddlers with deluxe soy enhanced foam layer
- Natural cotton fire protection wrap
- GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments
- CertiPUR-US certified: Certified foam products are made without PBDE fire retardants, lead, mercury, formaldehyde, prohibited phthalates and other potentially harmful materials
- Naturally blended woven cotton cover has medical grade waterproof backing
- Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 28 (width) by 7 (height) by 53 (depth)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 15
Your little one will sleep soundly on BeautySleep's SlumberTime Naturally Crib and Toddler Mattress! Featuring a firm, sustainable soy enhanced foam core construction and naturally blended woven cotton cover, the SlumberTime Naturally Crib and Toddler Mattress is a healthy alternative for your child’s bedroom.
Simmons has spent the last 140 years satisfying their customers with the ultimate in mattress innovation and total comfort, so parents can trust them to help little ones sleep and feel better. All Simmons Kids crib mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meet the strictest standards offered by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality.
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation