Serta Tranquility™ Extra Firm Crib & Toddler Mattress
- 120 heavy duty innerspring coils
- Full perimeter border wire
- Ortho-Insulated layer for support and comfort
- Waterproof vinyl cover
- GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments
- Natural cotton fire protection has no chemicals or toxins
- Meets or exceeds federal safety standards Air vents for added freshness
- Cloth binding
- Limited 25 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by < 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 15
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 15
Infants need a firm foundation, and Serta’s Tranquility Extra Firm Crib & Toddler Mattress provides the support essential for a good night’s rest. Other features include: full perimeter border support for long-lasting stability, air vents that help the mattress breathe and keep it fresh, plus a waterproof vinyl cover for easy cleanups. It’s also designed to stay with your child from birth through their toddler years, just flip it as your child grows; the labeled infant and toddler sides provide the ideal support and comfort for each age range.
All Serta crib mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meet the strictest standards offered by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality.
No Reviews Yet
Let Us Know What You Think!
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation