Serta Perfect Start™ Crib & Toddler Mattress
- Firm polyester fiber core
- Light weight for easy changing
- Square corners for secure fit inside crib
- Waterproof vinyl cover resists moisture and stains
- GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality
- Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- Cloth binding
- Limited 7 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by < 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 15
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 15
A firm mattress delivers the support babies need, and Serta’s Perfect Start Crib & Toddler Mattress is designed with all the features you’d hope to find in your child’s first mattress: a convenient waterproof cover to protect against accidents, cloth binding for long-lasting durability, plus a lightweight construction that’s finished with square corners which helps for a secure fit inside the crib.
This comfortable crib mattress is also GREENGUARD Gold certified. What does that mean for you? It means this mattress meets the strictest standards offered by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which certifies products for low chemical emissions to help improve indoor air quality. So when you purchase this mattress you can spend less time worrying about what your baby’s sleeping on, and more time bonding with them.
No Reviews Yet
Let Us Know What You Think!
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation