Serta Nightstar™ Skies Crib & Toddler Mattress
- Firm thermo-bonded polyester fiber
- Light weight for easy changing
- Square corners which help for secure fit inside crib
- Waterproof and stain resistant vinyl cover
- GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality
- Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- Cloth binding
- Limited 7 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by < 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 12
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 12
Serta's Nightstar Skies Crib & Toddler Mattress is designed with all the features you'd hope to find in your child's first mattress: a waterproof and stain resistant vinyl cover, cloth binding for long-lasting durability, plus a lightweight construction that's finished with square corners to help with a secure fit inside the crib.
All Serta crib mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meet the strictest standards offered by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality.
No Reviews Yet
Let Us Know What You Think!
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation