Serta Nightstar™ Balance Deluxe Firmer Edge Crib & Toddler Mattress
- Encased high density thermo-bonded polyester extra firm fiber core with Serta’s Ultimate Edge® encasement for firmer edges
- Light weight for easy changing
- Square corners help for secure fit inside crib
- Additional support and comfort provided by convoluted foam and natural cotton wrap
- Serta® soft knit fabric cover with medical grade waterproof backing
- GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments
- Made with CertiPUR-US approved foams, which are made without PBDE flame retardants, mercury, lead and other heavy metals
- Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- Limited 10 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by <6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 13
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by <6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 17
Serta’s Nightstar™ Balance Deluxe Crib & Toddler Mattress fits both standard size cribs and toddler beds for extended use. Built to provide a firm yet comfy sleep surface for your little one, it features an encased high density thermo-bonded fiber polyester core for a supportive foundation. Topped with a layer of convoluted foam and surrounded by Serta’s Ultimate Edge® encasement which has firmer edges all around the mattress, it provides the deluxe firmness newborns need and the cozy comfort toddlers want. Designed by the same brand that’s been leading the way in mattress innovation and technology for more than 80 years, Serta’s crib and toddler mattresses deliver the same quality craftsmanship and attention to detail as their adult mattresses.
All Serta crib mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meet the strictest standards offered by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality.
No Reviews Yet
Let Us Know What You Think!
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation