BeautySleep Mystical Stars Two-Stage Crib and Toddler Mattress
- Natural and Innovative: Plant-based soy-enhanced foam core provides the ideal firmness level
- Grows with Baby: Infant side offers firmness newborns require | Toddler side features an additional layer of plant-based soy-enhanced foam for long-lasting comfort
- Waterproof Cover: Soft, naturally blended cotton fabric cover is waterproof and stain resistant on both sides to prolong the life of the mattress and keep it looking clean and fresh for many years
- GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments
- CertiPUR-US certified: made without PBDE fire retardants, lead, formaldehyde and other harmful materials
- This baby mattress is JPMA certified to meet or exceed all safety standards set by the CPSC & ASTM
- Non-toxic construction is free from harmful materials/chemicals
- Square corners help create a snug fit inside the crib
- Long-Lasting Design: This durable mattress is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA with foreign and domestic parts
- Product Weight: 15.0 lbs.
- Dimensions: 52"L x 27.5"W x 5"H | Fits all standard size cribs and toddler beds
- Shipping Dimensions: 27.5" (width) x 6.0" (height) x 52.0" (depth)
- Shipping Weight: 15.0 lbs.
A natural choice for your growing child, the BeautySleep Mystical Stars Two-Stage Crib and Toddler Mattress by Simmons Kids will provide the ideal sleep environment during your child’s most formative years. Designed with a firmer side for infants and an additional layer of plant-based soy foam for comfort on the toddler side, this durable dual-sided mattress with a soy foam core will comfortably and safely take your little one from infancy through toddlerhood.
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation