Mid-Century Modern 3 Drawer Dresser with Changing Top
- Available in three classic finishes: Grey (026), Bianca (130) and Walnut Espresso (1324)
- Thoughtfully designed with a removable changing topper, it’s a changing table with storage now and a beautiful dresser in the future (changing pad sold separately)
- Pair it with either of the Mid-Century Modern Convertible Cribs from Serta to complete your nursery
- Crafted with care by Serta, easily assembled by you
- 3 spacious drawers feature metal drawer guides with safety stops for years of worry free use; Suggested changing pad size (in inches) : 34 x 16 x1 (sold separately)
- Engineered and tested to meet ASTM Furniture Safety Standards
- Tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed ASTM safety standards
- Includes tipover restraint
- Assembled dimensions (in inches): 38.25 (width) by 37.50 (height) by 18.50 (depth)
- Shipping dimensions (in inches): 12.6 (width) by 21.9 (height) by 41.5 (depth)
- Shipping weight (in pounds): 108
View Product Features
The pared-down lines and sculptural hardware of the Mid-Century Modern 3 Drawer Dresser with Changing Top from Serta brings a subtly retro style to any nursery. This dresser incorporates iconic mid-century modern accents with its shapely legs, but it’s versatile enough to blend with traditional and contemporary pieces. Designed to be multi-functional, this sturdy wood dresser is topped with a changing top that turns the dresser into a convenient changing station where you can securely dress your baby. When your child no longer has a use for a changing table, simply remove the top to reveal a more grown-up dresser that will last throughout their childhood. Metal drawer gliders with safety stops prevent the drawers from being slammed shut, and ensure little hands stay safe. Pair this dresser with other items from Serta’s Mid-Century Modern Collection to complete your look.
All Serta dressers meet the requirements of ASTM F2057, the voluntary industry tip over standard for dressers. For your children’s safety, only purchase dressers that comply with this standard. For additional security, Serta strongly recommends that all dressers in your home be anchored; all Serta dressers include a wall anchor. To learn how to properly secure your dresser, please see the product assembly instructions or visit our website.
No Reviews Yet
Let Us Know What You Think!
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation