Jackson 3 Drawer Dresser
- Available in soft textured finishes: Rustic Bianca (170), Rustic Ebony (935), Rustic Haze (940), Rustic Grey (084), Rustic Whitewash (112), Rustic Oak (229); mix and match colors any way that you like
- Coordinates beautifully with the Cambridge Convertible Crib and 4 Drawer Chest; add the Changing Top 701710 for all of your changing needs
- Thoughtfully designed with an abundance of storage space; top drawer features a double drawer front that opens to reveal one spacious drawer
- 3 spacious drawers feature metal drawer guides with safety stops for years of worry free use
- Crafted with care by Delta Children, easily assembled by you
- Engineered to meet ASTM Furniture Safety Standards
- Tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and ASTM safety standards
- Assembled dimensions (in inches): 19.25 (width), 36.75 (depth), 34 (height)
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 11.4 (width) by 40.9 (depth) by 23.6 (height)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 88
View Product Features
The rustic, extra-roomy Cambridge Mix and Match 3 Drawer Dresser from Delta Children features a unique textured finish that allows for the deep grain of the wood to show through. Built to last, it has a smooth metal glide system with safety stops that prevent drawers from pulling out, making it easy and safe for kids to manage on their own. Complete your nursery with the coordinating Cambridge Mix and Match 4-in-1 Convertible Crib, the 4 Drawer Chest or the Changing Top that converts the dresser into a convenient changing table. For a sleek, monochromatic look pair the same color dresser and crib together, or embrace a bit of contrast and pair the dresser with a different color crib—no matter how you combine the items in the Cambridge Mix and Match Collection, you’ll always achieve a well-coordinated look.
All Delta Children dressers meet the requirements of ASTM F2057, the voluntary industry tip over standard for dressers. For your children’s safety, only purchase dressers that comply with this standard. For additional security, Delta strongly recommends that all dressers in your home be anchored; all Delta dressers include a wall anchor. To learn how to properly secure your dresser, please see the product assembly instructions or visit our website.
No Reviews Yet
Let Us Know What You Think!
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation