Ainsworth 4-in-1 Convertible Crib (Antique Chestnut)
- Available in three beautiful glazed finishes: Antique White (122), Storm (161) and Antique Chestnut (2100)
- For Antique Chestnut Only: We use a surface distressing technique that simulates wormholes for a beautifully time-worn appearance that adds rustic charm to any space
- Converts to toddler bed, daybed and full size bed. (Daybed Rail included; Toddler Guardrail and Full Size Bed Rails sold separately)
- Adjustable height mattress support with 3 convenient positions to grow with your baby
- Uses a standard size crib mattress (sold separately)
- Expertly crafted by us; easy assembly for you
- Tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed ASTM safety standards
- JPMA certified to meet or exceed all safety standards set by the CPSC & ASTM
- Assembled Dimensions (in inches): 56.25 (width) by 45 (height) by 31.25 (depth)
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 6.9 (width) by 37.8 (height) by 59.1
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 88
View Product Features
Elevate the look of your nursery with the Ainsworth 4-in-1 Convertible Crib from Simmons Kids. The refined silhouette of this baby crib features an arched headboard with inset panels, beaded wood trim and bun feet in the front. Made from sturdy wood and displaying quality craftsmanship, the Ainsworth Crib will be the centerpiece of your child’s room from birth till their teen years. As a crib, it features an adjustable height mattress support that allows you to keep your baby safe by lowering the crib mattress as they begin to stand. When your little one is ready to make the move to a big-kid bed, the crib’s grow-with-me design converts into a toddler bed, daybed or full size bed.
Producing the finest furniture for over 80 years, Simmons Kids has always been committed to the safety of every family. All Simmons Kids cribs are JPMA certified, and are tested above and beyond industry standards.
No Reviews Yet
Let Us Know What You Think!
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation