Charlie Reclining Glider
- Available colors: Beige (276), Navy (467) and Graphite with Dove Welt (944)
- Sturdy frame provides stability
- This recliner features whisper quiet, gentle smooth gliding, swivel and reclining motion
- Durable steel mechanisms to ensure quiet movements
- Pull-tab reclining mechanism is easy to reach
- Seat cushion with pocketed coil spring construction delivers long lasting comfort and support
- Designed with your comfort in mind, tested for safety and expertly crafted for durability
- Assembled dimensions (in inches): 35.75 (width), 38.25 (height), 34.25 (length); Seat: 22.50 (width), 20 (height), 21.25 (depth); Seat to Backrest Height: 24.75
- Shipping dimensions (in inches): 30.3 (width), 33.9 (height), 35.4 (depth)
- Shipping weight (in pounds): 95
Take nesting to the next level with the Charlie Nursery Recliner Glider Swivel Chair from Delta Children! Its gentle gliding and swivel base allows you to control the motion as your baby drifts off to sleep, plus it reclines quietly so you don’t wake them up. The chair’s easy-to-reach reclining mechanism offers two recline positions, you can keep the seat upright and prop up your legs or fully recline. This recliner's high back, generous foam fill, and firm armrests help make feeding Baby a comfy and enjoyable experience. And the comfort lasts way after your baby outgrows the need for a nursery chair, so you can use it as an accent chair in any room in the house.
Delta Children was founded around the idea of making safe, high-quality children’s furniture affordable for all families. They know there’s nothing more important than safety when it comes to your child’s space. That’s why all Delta Children products are built with long-lasting materials to ensure they stand up to years of jumping and playing. Plus, they are rigorously tested to meet or exceed all industry safety standards.
No Reviews Yet
Let Us Know What You Think!
Spotted With Delta Children:
Why You Can Trust Delta Children
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Products
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation