Simmons Kids BeautySleep® Slumber Sky Infant & Toddler Mattress
- 234 interlocking coils
- Reinforced border protection and Innofoam corner protectors for superior support
- One side provides ideal firmness for newborns and the flip side offers convoluted comfort for toddlers
- Safe and secure fire protection
- GREENGUARD Gold & CertiPUR-US certified
- Woven fabric cover with medical grade waterproof backing
- Side air vents
- Limited 50 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 21
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 21
Ensure your little one will always wake up on the right side of the bed with the BeautySleep® Slumber Sky Infant & Toddler Mattress from Simmons Kids®! Offering the ideal firmness for infants on one side and convoluted comfort for toddlers on the other, it works well with cribs that convert into a toddler bed.
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation