Simmons Kids® Naturally Sleepy Nights Infant & Toddler Mattress
- Lightweight, high-density soy enhanced foam
- Natural cotton fire protection wrap adds a layer of comfort and meets or exceeds all federal flammability standards
- Square corners for a secure fit inside the crib
- Natural blend cotton woven fabric cover with waterproof backing
- Meets or exceeds all Federal safety standards
- Cloth binding
- GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments
- CertiPUR-US certified: Certified foam products are made without PBDE fire retardants, lead, mercury, formaldehyde, prohibited phthalates and other potentially harmful materials
- Limited 25 year warranty
- Made in the USA of USA and imported materials
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by <6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 15
Inspired by nature and cherished by parents, the Simmons Kids Naturally Sleepy Nights Crib and Toddler Mattress by Beautyrest is made with high-density soy enhanced foam and a natural blend woven fabric cover with waterproof backing. This baby mattress features firm, foam support that grows with your child, taking them from the crib to toddler bed.
For well over a century, Beautyrest has been leading the industry with groundbreaking mattress technologies, so parents can trust them to help little ones sleep and feel better. All Beautyrest crib and toddler mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meet the strictest standards offered by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality.
No Reviews Yet
Let Us Know What You Think!
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation