Simmons Kids Beautyrest® Studio Grand Dreams Infant & Toddler Mattress
- High-density thermo-bonded fiber
- BeautyEdge® encasement for enhanced stability to the edge
- One side provides ideal firmness for newborns and convoluted comfort for toddlers
- Natural cotton fire protection wrap adds a layer of comfort and meets or exceeds all federal flammability standards
- GREENGUARD Gold certified
- Natural blend fabric cover with waterproof backing
- Limited 20 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by <6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 15
A super-comfy woven natural blend cotton cover with a waterproof backing makes the Beautyrest® Studio Grand Dreams Crib and Toddler Mattress from Simmons Kids® a cozy, healthy sleep space for infants and toddlers. Built with Simmons signature BeautyEdge® encasement for superior edge support and stability, the lightweight mattress features two distinct sides. The infant side features the firm support babies require, while the toddler side has an added layer of comfort to help toddlers get a good night’s sleep.
For well over a century, Beautyrest has been leading the industry with groundbreaking mattress technologies, so parents can trust them to help little ones sleep and feel better. All Beautyrest crib and toddler mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meet the strictest standards offered by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality.
No Reviews Yet
Let Us Know What You Think!
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation