Simmons Kids Beautyrest® Black Misty Nights Infant & Toddler Mattress
- 231 luxury Beautyrest® Pocketed Coil® springs
- BeautyEdge® foam encasement for support & stability right to the edge
- Argentum+® woven cover combines moisture wicking technology with natural silver ions antibacterial properties ideal for cool, comfortable sleeping
- One side provides ideal firmness for newborns and the toddler side offers AirCool™ gel memory foam
- Safe and secure fire protection
- GREENGUARD Gold & CertiPUR-US certified
- Argentum+® fabric cover with medical grade waterproof backing
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 30
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 30
Pamper your baby with our luxurious Beautyrest® Black Misty Nights Infant & Toddler Mattress! Featuring 231 luxury Pocketed Coil® springs, a Argetum+® woven cover with moisture wicking technology, plus AirCool™ gel memory foam on the toddler side for a cool, comfortable sleep, this mattress effortlessly grows with your baby, taking them from crib to toddler bed with its dual-sided design.
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation