PAW Patroller Toddler and Twin Car Bed
Ultimate Rescue Vehicle
Bed resembles the PAW Patroller rescue vehicle, 3D accents and decals accentuate the headlights and wheels + feature illustrations of Chase, Marshall, Rubble, Skye and Everest. Easy-to-apply decals are included
Bed easily transforms from a toddler bed to a twin bed using the included conversion kit
Mattress is designed to sit low for your child's safety and ease. Eliminates the need for toddler guardrails
Built to Last
Made from durable molded plastic for long-lasting use
- Toddler Bed Dimensions (in inches): 34.25W x 49.97H x 68.5D
- Twin Bed Dimensions (in inches): 45.34W x 49.97H x 94.49D
- Mattress Size: Toddler version holds standard crib mattress (not included); Twin version accommodates standard twin mattress (not included)
- Optional bunky board or box spring sold separately
- Dimensions: 45.34" (width) x 21.47" (height) x 94.49" (depth)
- Product Weight: 47.55 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 42.38" (width) x 22.25" (height) x 16.75" (depth)
- Shipping Weight: 47.55 lbs.
All paws on deck! Your little one will love reenacting rescue missions before bedtime with this PAW Patroller Toddler and Twin Car Bed by Delta Children. This sleek bed resembles the ultimate rescue vehicle, the PAW Patroller from PAW Patrol, with realistic details, like an aerodynamic spoiler, as well as 3D accents and decals that accentuate the headlights and wheels. Additional decals of Chase, Marshall, Rubble, Skye and Everest make sure your child’s favorite pups are along for the ride, every single night. Its grow-with-me design starts out as a toddler bed, then easily converts into a twin bed by inserting four included panels that extend the length and width of the bed. To ensure your child's safety the mattress sits low in the bedframe while the sides of the car act as secure guardrails. Take it for a spin today!
Shop More From This Collection
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation