Perfect Sleeper® Pirouette Crib and Toddler Mattress
- AT THE CORE: 120 interlocking coils ensure stable, balanced support; Additional support and comfort provided by ortho-insulated layers for a firm, safe sleeping environment
- CUTTING EDGE: A full perimeter border wire guarantees stable edges
- BLOCKS WETNESS: Vinyl cover is waterproof and is easy to clean
- SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS: This mattress is GREENGUARD Gold certified. GREENGUARD Gold recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments
- Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- WARRANTY: 35 years limited warranty
- SIZE: Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by < 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Product Weight (in pounds): 15
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by 6 (height) by 52 (depth)
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 19
Serta’s Perfect Sleeper® Crib and Toddler Mattress offers a comfortable and safe sleep environment for Baby. At the core of this mattress state-of-the-art coil innersprings deliver advanced comfort and support that your little one needs as they grow. A waterproof cover prolongs the life of the mattress while also making it extremely easy to clean. Designed by the same brand that’s been leading the way in mattress innovation and technology for more than 80 years, this Serta Perfect Sleeper® baby mattress delivers the same quality craftsmanship as their adult mattresses at an exceptional value.
All Serta crib mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meet the strictest standards offered by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality.
No Reviews Yet
Let Us Know What You Think!
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation