Twinkle Stars Supreme Crib and Toddler Mattress
- AT THE CORE: 162 Interlocking Coils create a firm foundation
- BALANCED SUPPORT: Border wires provide support all around the mattress
- LAYERS OF COMFORT: High density polyester layers or firm support and comfort
- DOUBLE DUTY: 2-sided design offers ideal comfort for each stage; Infant side is the ideal firmness for newborns; Toddler side features an additional layer of Convoluted Foam for comfort
- YOU'RE COVERD: Woven fabric cover has waterproof backing
- GREENGUARD GOLD certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality
- HEALTHY FOAM: Made with CertiPUR-US approved foams which are made without PBDE flame retardants, mercury, lead & other heavy metals
- NATURAL SURROUNDINGS: Natural cotton fire protection meets or exceeds all flammability standards
- SAFE FOR BABY: Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate, and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- WARRANTY: Limited 50 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by < 6 (height) by 52 (length)
- Product Dimensions (in pounds): 10
- Shipping Dimensions (in inches): 27.5 (width) by 6 (height) by 52 (length)
Ensure the sweetest dreams with the Twinkle Stars Supreme Crib and Toddler Mattress from Delta Children. At the core of this baby mattress 162 interlocking coils create a firm foundation that will help your child get the best sleep possible. A great value, the two-in-one design of this mattress ensures it will grow with your child from the crib to the toddler bed-the infant side is the ideal firmness for newborns while the toddler side features a comforting layer of convoluted foam. A woven fabric cover with a waterproof backing helps keep the mattress warm and dry all night long.
All Delta Children crib mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meet the strictest standards offered by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality.
No Reviews Yet
Let Us Know What You Think!
The safest size of baby cribs and crib mattresses is determined by the federal government. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requires all full-size baby crib mattresses to be at least 27 and ¼ inches in width by 51 and ¼ inches in length, with a maximum thickness of six inches. But for cribs, the standard size isn’t as simple.
The CPSC requires that full-size baby cribs have a standard width of 28 inches and a standard height of 52 and ⅜ inches, but with a “pull or minus factor” of ⅝ inches. Because of this variation, it’s important to look for the recommended mattress size listed on the crib’s box and/or assembly instructions.
#1 In Safety
We Go Above And Beyond Safety Standards
1 Out of 2
Children Sleep In Our Product
10% of All Profits
Goes Toward Improving The Lives Of Children
Of Safety, Style, And Innovation